Our STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
I4DEV is guided by the following organizational values
- Respecting, protecting, and fulfilling Human Rights.
- Enhancing Gender Equality.
- Empowering Vulnerable Populations.
- Ensuring that data and evidence are used to inform policies and programs to improve lives.
- Adhering to legal, ethical, and prudent operational and risk management practices in the performance of all activities.
Our APPROACH TO DEVELOPMENT
I4Dev uses evidence and research to identify the most vulnerable people. We strengthen existing systems and structures to intervene. We identify and build the capacity of communities’ innovators to actively participate in creating the desired change.
We collaborate with advocates, policymakers and activists to champion improved policy regimes. We creatively and actively innovate to advance Reproductive Health Rights and Contraception use; intervene on Maternal Newborn and Child Health challenges, and reduce STI & HIV/AIDS and stigma. We also use Social Behavioral Change techniques to sustain desired Behaviors. We promote the active participation of girls/boys, women, and men in the implementation of the tested innovations to reduce Sexual and Gender-Based Violence in order to achieve Gender Justice.